pages



























Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday April 21st, 2011

Our day usually always starts like this...perhaps Roblocks, Zoo Tycoon, or Plants vs. Zombies



And then we played this...



Great for geography!




and then this...




Great for math!




and then this.



Great for spelling!



Who said learning can't be fun?

I like to use games for learning. Here is a peek at our game closet.




I used to play Go To The Head Of The Class when I was a kid, it covers all your subjects


Amazing Mammoth Hunt is great for geography and so is Carmen Sandiego.

Mastermind is a great strategy game.



Payday for money skills, Scrabble for spelling,Risk for a little geography, but mostly strategy





Big Brain is a lot of subjects wrapped up in one! Kidcala (mancala) great strategy (read MATH) and Totally Tut is all about math!




I guess this is my all math shelf...I organized and didn't even know it! We LOVE Lost Cities!





Hmm..a bunch of miscy, Rory's Story Cubes were a new addition and that has been fun-good for language skills!


Makes you wanna wake up and do it all over again tomorrow!

























3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl.. I just found you through the email from your husband! Welcome to the blog world!!!Stop by and say hello!!! Miss you!
    Mecehelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the blog party! Totally Tut looks like an awesome game. I think I will need to invest in that! Glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Totally Tut. Amazing Mammoth Hunt. Mastermind. Lost Cities. Mancala. Cadoo. Stixx. Big Brain...
    Looks like our game closet!

    ReplyDelete