pages



























Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday August 13th, 2011 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAN!!! TWO times around the sun, and what a journey it has been....

Two years ago, a very tiny, and very premature baby arrived 14 weeks early...weighing just under a pound. Intubated, and cared for by what I personally declare the most fabulous neonatology team in the country, Cincinnati Childrens Hospital-you made it! You fought, and fought...so very true to your character!

The rest of the story is yours to share, someday, when you are ready...but for now I revel in the very Grace of God that brought you here to my home, to my life. You are loved and adored my very , very precious Bean, and no matter what happens, ever, you will always be my precious baby girl...Happy, happy birthday Bean...what an honor to be part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment