pages



























Saturday, July 23, 2011

saturday july 23rd, 2011 another hospital trip...

we have been to the doctor, which is at the hospital, 3 times this week...once on monday for thing one, once on thursday for thing one, thing two and bean, and today, for my oldest daughter, Haven...

It all started when I was in the kitchen prepping dinner for the crock pot, I was on the phone with childrens hospital regarding thing one and thing two, when Haven walked in and said she didn't feel well...I joked with the nurse and said "oh no, another one bites the dust!" she laughed and we hung up. Haven walked over to the sink like she was going to get sick, swayed, looked blank and then toppled over! I caught her and gently eased us both down to the floor. I quickly called my neighbor for help as there were littles all over the place, and Randy was about an hour away for a football tournament, I then called 911, and then texted randy:emergency, call home now!

God love the neighbor! His wife was out but he rushed over and pitched right in-he got the squad in the house and held babies while I stayed with Haven...low blood pressure, high pulse, clammy...they werent sure if it was the evil salmonella so when randy got home they went straight to childrens hospital...again...they are going to know me by name soon.

4 hours and lots of tests later it was concluded that whe was dehydrated and low on sodium. I suppose that might happen when you had a three hour gymnastics practice in an un airconditioned gym when there was a heat index of 115 degrees...

By the way, we have another appointment at the hospital for thing one and thing two tomorrow am, at 915am, four times this week that will make...unless Sunday counts as a new week?

No comments:

Post a Comment