pages



























Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday July 26th, 2011 Embattled

Sunday night, Haven has blood in diarrhea...call doc, of course we have to go back to hospital...I text my pastor, he texts back "feeling embattled?"

embattled:the feeling of being constantly at war

YES!!! Yes and yes...

I pulled in the driveway yesterday after running to walmart for supplies: very unhelathy for us and te environment toxic cleaning materials that I can't even believe that I purchased...out of fear, that if I did not kill and disinfect this grossness it would take over even more of the house! I still cannot believe I bought some of the stuff I did! Anyway, I was met by a tearful Dominic telling me, that he too had bloody diarrhea...

sigh...

lice was bad...

ringworm was an inconvenience...

Salmonella is a nightmare...this is consuming the house. We can't do anything, we can't go anywhere...

We did set up our own "Salmonella Waterpark" in the fron yard last night. With a separate "salmonella pool" for the twins....I know the neighbors think we are crazy. I was going to put up a sign, but I didn't

Dominic did open up the Salmonella cafe, and we pretend dined on salmonella cereal, salmonella soup and salmonella stew...

At least we are keeping our sense of humor

No comments:

Post a Comment