pages



























Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday july 31st, 2011 It is STILL here

Sorry for the few and far between...all I am doing is changing poopy diapers. Now I must admit, not the quantity of a week ago, but, it is still here-our very bad friend...Mr. Salmonella. Oh, how I wish he would just go away...
Please note that I have given him the male gender, a female would never cause this much trauma to another female...
The diarrhea started July 17th, and here we are, July 31st...still having diarrhea
seriously (I wanted to put a question mark after seriously, but Bean has pulled off the question mark key, and Lord knows where it is...)
Tomorrow is Rabbit, Rabbit day
You will have a good month if you say "Rabbit, rabbit" BEFORE your feet touch the ground in the morning...
no matter where you are, you will hear me...
I will be screaming it at the top of my lungs...

No comments:

Post a Comment